Friday, December 3, 2010

The Famous Stars


I put a life I once knew behind me and entered a world I didn’t know what it had to offer but fame. A Saturday night that held beautiful stars upon the people who worshiped them turned into a night full of fake bright stars that laid in wealth and laughed at people who worshiped them. My desire to know the normal and the world that once used to be on my side became a war with my own nightmare. A simple dream to contain a life with a loved one became money and that money turned into nothing but flashes and more flashes. A life so glamorous had to be so disgusting. I wanted to reach the stars and bring in the bright lights and I did but the lights never were bright enough to brighten my side but only yours. I watched and I had to and I loved it so I did just that till they wanted more and what I only had was my life and so I gave that up as I thought I wanted more. They took it into their hands and played with it like a game of baseball. My life turned into the ball and I kept being thrown to anyone who was wide open and available. The team kept winning but never satisfied with the numbers. A dream I once desired offered nothing but fame and here I was, standing underneath the stars knowing I was protected because I was one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment