Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm Not Alone


I placed the pencil down on the wet ink and threw my blazer on
I raced down the stairs as I heard a man’s voice echo through the palace
I was jumping each step to skip time
When I came across a gentlemen standing upon himself smoking a cigar looking towards me
I looked at him while he stared at me and in seconds his lips twist into a smile
A feeling in my body slows me down
Our fingers glide into power and we both feel a feeling
I walk by him without saying a word leaving my eyes to tell the story
He stays starring into my soul
It was like a sign for my heart telling me I wasn’t alone
A feeling I once thought I only had isn’t a feeling I held anymore
A man that changed a love story in ones mind
A soul turned them into the great

No comments:

Post a Comment