Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Love. Hate. Nature!


He didn’t know what it was. She didn’t know what it was. Yes, answers were been given but an error was acknowledged. I didn’t know what it was but I knew enough that it was wrong. Control isn’t possible but controlling it was. Limited possibility was said out loud. Options weren’t an option. Limited options were brought upon the face and yet they remained in the dark. The fear wasn’t bothering me, having the fear running away made the screams. I didn’t know what it was but I wanted more. The more it built a story the more I believed. The story never ends and that is because I wouldn’t let it. I want it to go away but I want it to stay. An answer has been given but an error was acknowledged. I wanted to fight it but now I want to fight with it. It was no angel, not enough information to believe it was a devil. I never understand and you never understood. Let’s keep it my way. No more words just another lip it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment